Jennifer K. Ryan
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA.
- Advisors: Prof. Chi-Wang Shu, Brown University and Dr. Harold L. Atkins, NASA-Langley
- Thesis: Extension of a post-processing technique for discontinuous Galerkin finite element methods for hyperbolic equations
- M.Sc., Mathematics, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, New York, NY, USA.
- B.A., Applied Mathematics, Rutgers University - Newark, Newark, NJ, USA.
- Assistant Professor (tenured), Numerical Analysis Group, Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics, Delft University of Technolody, Delft, Netherlands.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, USA.
- Householder Postdoctoral Fellow, Computer Science and Mathematics Division, Oak Ridge National Labratory, Oak Ridge, TN, USA.